Office of International Affairs

Excused Status & Tuition

  • The students are regarded as “excused” in the period they go abroad with Erasmus Program.
  • The students going abroad with Erasmus Program pay the tuition fee of that period to our University. They do not pay a fee to the university abroad.
  • The students going abroad in the Fall semester pay their tuition fees by the end of August at the latest. The students going abroad in the spring semester pay their tuition fees by the end of January. If the students go abroad before these periods, they can pay in advance.
  • The students accepted into the Erasmus Program receive monthly funds from the European Commission.  The amount of funds is announced by the National Agency each year.  Students receive 70 % of the total amount before they go abroad, and the remaining 30% of the amount are paid when they return to Turkey.



Izmir University of Economics
is an establishment of
izto logo
Izmir Chamber of Commerce Health and Education Foundation.
ieu logo

Sakarya Street No:156
35330 Balçova - İzmir / Turkey

kampus izmir

Follow Us

İEU © All rights reserved.